- Get Started >
- How to take VOXZOGO
How to take VOXZOGO
- VOXZOGO® (vosoritide) is a once-daily injection that is administered in the fat layer just beneath the skin
- A healthcare provider will train you on how to give your child VOXZOGO at home
- A BioMarin Clinical Coordinator can provide injection training support at any point along the way
Here’s what to expect when starting VOXZOGO
Take VOXZOGO at homeYou will be trained by a healthcare provider on how to give your child VOXZOGO, and a BioMarin Clinical Coordinator can provide injection training support for you at home.
Attend growth and weight checkupsYour child’s healthcare provider will take regular measurements every 3 to 6 months. Ask your doctor about using achondroplasia-specific growth charts to track progress.
Make VOXZOGO part of your child’s daily routine
- Give VOXZOGO at the same time every day
- Consider rewarding your child with their favorite things, such as games or toys, during and after the injection
- Think about having a favorite blanket, movie, or TV show ready for comfort and to help your child focus on something pleasant
- Remember, you can ask for help from family members if you need it